Our cottage is a cozy, two-story Cape Cod which includes all the conveniences of home with the sights, sounds and surroundings of Lake Superior. The cottage has a fully equipped kitchen. There are beds to sleep 6, which includes a bedroom downstairs with a full bed and an upstairs loft with 1 full bed and 2 twin beds. In addition to the full bathroom there is a sauna with wood burning stove and an extra shower that allows for bigger groups to get ready quicker. The large wood deck off the back of the cottage has a charcoal barbeque grill and picnic table. The use of our detached garage is available. Evenings can be enjoyed sitting next to a camp fire.
All linens, towels and bedding are available for your convenience. Please bring your own beach towels. A washer and dryer are also available. The cottage has a television with satellite television and DVD player. The phone is available for local calls and 911 services.
Summer and Fall Rates (May – October):
- July & August are full week rentals from Saturday to Saturday
- Daily rental with a 3 night minimum or weekly
- The daily rate is $175 a night and the weekly rate is $1,200
Winter and Spring Rates (November – April):
- Daily rental with 3 night minimum or weekly
- The daily rate is $160 a night and the weekly rate is $1,000
Check in – check out policy:
The keys are in a lock box, when the rental balance is paid, the combination will be given. Check-in is 3:00pm and check-out is 10:00am, unless previous arrangements have been made.
30 days or more prior to the reservation – a full refund. 29 days or less prior to the reservation – 50% re-booking fee from deposit, or you may apply the deposit to another available date.
50% deposit and balance due 30 days before arrival. Checks should be made payable to: Stacy Wohlscheid 4741 Meadowbrook Ave, Clarkston MI 48348
Stacy can be reached by cell phone at:
- Pets Allowed (Pet Policy: $15 a day extra or $100 for the week for each pet). Please be a responsible pet owner – cleanup after your pet.